Greetings Sorors, Family, Friends, Church Members, Neighbors, Co-workers, Everyone!
This year our tailgate will be interactive, coordinated, and full of exciting and fun activities. Please support TEAM DELTA as we raise funds and awareness for a cause that has affected us all in one way or another. Our commitment, in the fight against cancer has been continuous as we raised money for Sister’s Network, a Cancer awareness organization specifically committed to support African American women fighting Breast Cancer, earlier this year.
* * * This event is open to the public * * *
And so the fight continues….Consider joining TEAM DELTA as you celebrate a survivor, honor someone who has ever fought the war against cancer, in memory of a love one, in recognition of your own battle/scare, or because you simply have a resolve to stay aware, supportive and engaged. There are PLENTY of opportunities to get involved so get in where you fit it!
We need YOU! Please take action today…
1. Register to join TEAM DELTA with your family and friends (see link below)
2. Donate to TEAM DELTA (We are asking all sorors to donate at least $10)
3. Sign-up to assist with our Team Delta Tailgate
4. Sign-up to donate refreshments
5. Honor & recognize a loved one affected by cancer on our Celebration Board which will be on display at our tailgate.
Our goal is to register 75 participants and to raise a minimum of $1,200.
The first 75 participants will receive a TEAM DELTA bag!
Here’s the map to show Parking & Tailgate:
Please join us in making this the most memorable Race for the Cure and breast cancer fund-raising event to date! Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. Thanks in advance for your participation!
For questions or concerns regarding this event, please contact Tammy Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.